1. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
- Cancellations* before 3 days 0f arrival refund of the booking amount will be made after deducting 5%.
- Cancellations* before 48 hours of arrival 20% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- Cancellations* before 24 hours of arrival 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- No show or cancellation on the date of arrival no refund will be made.
- * Modification of date is possible one time for a further date for policies 1,2 & 3.
- All refunds will be transferred to the reserve account within 7 working days from date of arrival.
2. HOTEL POLICY
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
- Check-in time is 24 hours and check-out time is 24 hours. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it.
Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or trips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory regulations, a valid Photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter Card, Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed ro check-in. PAN card will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Check-in will be denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case the check-in time has not been intimated to the hotel, the rooms will be released after 2 hours on from the arrival time.
All distances (Airport Station etc.) are approximate and theactual driving distances may vary based on the route taken.
Pets not allowed.